No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

YOU MAKE ME FEEL IN LOVE :)

Heyy :) How's life blogger? Here I am! I'M BACK with my NEW BLOG! ohh, I'ts really hard for me to blog in different blogs. oh yea, I had 3 blogs before, my online diary /blogs of poems and mymunchlove but from now on, I decided to delete it all and create a new one and this is it! =] ohyea whatever.

ROCKY ROAD !! super in love :)

let me introduce myself again,

I'm MARY GRACE DELACRUZ EMPASiS



some people love to call me grace,graxia,graciabhelle :DD


a senior high school student in SAN DiEGO PAROCHIAL SCHOOL



I'm a pure Filipina from the PHILIPPINES and i'm PROUD of IT! =D

I'm just a simple girl enjoying such a wonderful life.

I'm shy and not talkative person especially to those person I'm not comfortable with that's why most of the time people misunderstood my attitude.

I love to Laugh and be with my friends most of the time.

I'm Basically a Happy Person, I enjoy simple things in life.

I really love sweet foods especially chocolates and ice cream, It's my anti depressant :)

ROCKY ROAD MADNESS!





~ Why oh Why, Do I feel this way?
When I’m with you I feel so alive
Why oh Why, will I hide away
I can’t help it
I’m FALLING IN LOVE with you :DD


o21.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign