No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

UBERRRR sa BER !!

hello. :) una sa lhat..1 year nd 7 months na kme ng aking pnakamamahal na kaibigan =]
"AYELYNNE SOCCO DURAN" haha share lang. i just super love the friendship that we have.♥

uh. BER month na pala. pacenxa na late reaction ako. alam ninyo naman ampanget ng pasok ng setyembre sa'kin. tsk. Ö






~A friend is an extension of yourself pag wala sila parang kulang kaya ingatan mo ang sarili mo ha? kasi .. i don't want to lose 1 of the best parts of me.. ü

kaya i just want to be your friend rather to be my someone else.--

~i didn't mean to break it,i just want to say there's no chance we can make it.


--a friendly message from him.





"Tried to hide my love for you,
Yet you still noticed my feelings
I hoped that you'll just ignore it
You ignore it,and you denied your feelings as well,
Now i regret it,because I'm hurt
Will you just say the truth and tell me
that you love me too , even for once
Please don't lie anymore..."





o21

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign