No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

never been in love ;">

Love can happen many times but, True LOVE only happens once.

-The Search is Over.

I loveHIM soo much! =]
I Can't Live without You! ü

He's always there when I cry,He makes me feel SPECiAL, He calls me His ANGEL,he calls me His LIFE.. He doesn't love me the way I love him,because He loves me More Than Anything and Anyone in this World. He's my Knight and Shining Armor, He's my Prince, He's the King and I'm the Queen of His Life. He's my Strenght, I'm his Power, I really Love Him a Lot. and YEAH! He really loves me too.

I love Him more than the Depth of the Ocean,the Last Breathe that I can and Like the Highness of the Sky that I can't Reach!<3


But You know What? i wan't to see him now! i'm waiting.. i'm dying.. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?! 16 years of havin' my Life but still i haven't found you yet, WHY? Why are you still hiding behind those walls that forbids our love? oh WHY?! i'm really dying to see you now..


-graxia.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign