No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Freshmen a Newbie! :|

hello blogger, it's been a long time sorry i haven't blog last summer vacation :| well, summer wasn't good for me :| anyway, I already in College.. Taking up Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science in the premier state university of technology education in the Philippines The 'Technological University of the Philippines' and I'm one of those so called "Iskolar ng Bayan": and I'm very proud of that :))) well it's my second week in college and i can really feel the pressure superb I'm extremely exhausted nowadays, Home Works, Reporting, + Terror Profs. What Duh Hell in College? :| haiiy :( I hope to survived all of that :|







~BSES-IA

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign