No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Being inspired with someone is the simplest and the best reason why you find yourself smiling without reason"



Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
'coz Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this >:)

Special Thanks to my peers in College! :* You're the Best!! Love y'all >:D<

Dec 13, 2011 TUP Foundation Day! @ TUP Green Society Booth :)
Thank you for this wonderful moment that surely, I'll never forget in my entire life. :)Hihih, I can't help but to smile like this :") *kilig*

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
I know this isn't just a simple crush.
I want to be with you forever. :) RMBE. :*

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign