No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Friday, October 1, 2010

EDW :))

owhver :) haha october na :) wut da? one month na ang di makakalimutang pangyayari sa buhay ko haha :DDD

watsoever. masaya lang ako ? ewan ko kung bakit di ko maintindihan tong nararamdaman ko. mahal ko ba? o minahal ko ba? ano sa tingin ninyo? ako di ko alam. infatuation or love? *confused* basta masaya ko damhin na lang habang nararamdaman mo pa. TAMA :DDD basta ang masasabi ko lang di ako inlove kung kanino man inis pa nga ko sakanya e. weh di nga? =DDD

"Ang love, minsan parang ipis na tinapakan.... akala po patay na, un pala buhay pa.."



Ang pag-ibig ay parang tinga na kahit ilang bes mong sungkitin, nakabaon pa din.

Ang pag-ibig ay hindi parang atm machine na withdraw ka lang ng withdraw, magdeposit ka naman! :P



haha from the movie "I DO" haha i super love Enchong Dee :) actually di ko pa siya napapanuod sa oct 3 pa dahil sobrang busy ng buhay fourth-yr at pati panunuod ng sine ay wala na kong time weh? haha :) BASTA BASTA :)


eto benta rin sakin over over haha :DD




If I Just Believed - Erik Santos
There was a time the rain reminded me of all my tears
Oh, but now I think of how the rain makes rainbows at peak
There was a time when I felt so lost and all alone
But now I see so clearly that my heart is fin’lly home

There you are, I know you anywhere
You’re the star I wished on each night
The one that I knew would completely change my life
Oh, I knew someday you’d come to me if I just believed


I have this dream I kept inside of me my whole life long
A little voice that whispered to my heart to just hold on
I knew that I would someday learn to spread my wings and fly
Turn it back against the wind and let it lift me high


There you are, I know you anywhere
You’re the star I wished on each night
The one that I knew would completely change my life
Oh, I knew someday you’d come to me if I just believed

Time can find a way to shine love’s light
And he never know what’s waiting on the other side of midnight

There you are, I know you anywhere
You’re the star I wished on each night
The one that I knew would completely change my life
Oh, I knew someday you’d come to me if I just believed

Oh, I knew someday love would come to me if I just believed

*This song is currently used as an OST for Magkaribal (Caloy-Chloe).


CHERIES FTW! :))

ENCHONG DEE -- WHY YOU'RE SO DAMN CUTE?!


sa totoo lang kay papa enchong dee talaga ko inlove eh haha :"> owvher!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign