No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

vivir el amor risa :)

Done with (USTET) University of Sto.Tomas Entrance Exam. I hope I can pass.
I only have 5 months left. College na ko :) actually I'm super excited but still I'm very nervous though, :| I still have to Survived the remaining 5 months. 5 months of Difficulties,challenges,trials and hardships and I have to learn.
Any ways,almost two weeks that I missed my Blogger. I MISS YOU SO MUCH BLOGGER. :| It seems that I'm very Busy. YEA. Projects,Examinations, Activities and most of all stuffs >.< actually, I almost failed my last examination because of a CRAP err. Laziness. :| but this time I'll make sure that I'm gonna be serious and be matured enough to handle all those stuffs.


Loving God, as I begin this time of exams,
I feel some anxiety and frustration.
Help me to stay focused.Give me a clear mind,
to perform to the best of my ability.
Help me to study with dedication and vigor.
Grant me silence so that I may process the knowledge I have obtained.
Let me sleep peacefully at night,so that I am refreshed and renewed for my upcoming exams.Be with me, gentle God, during these days.
Undoubtedly, there will be moments when I want to quit and give up.
Please sustain me, Holy One.
Guide me during times of trouble.
Help me be satisfied with the work I have done,but also help me to see areas that I may improve upon academically in the future.
Amen.


~행복 :)

vivir el amor risa :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign