No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track baby I was born this way :)


I'm beautiful in my way
'cause god makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track baby
I was born this way :)))




We had Our Pictorial For Our Grad Pic Yesterday :) Unfortunately My eyes are red 'coz of irritation haaay i hate it! :(( though the pictorial was sooo fun! :)) We helped each other to fix ourselves :)) My hair was straighten by Hannah Faye Santos and Patricia Merete :)) Alma Mari Agustin for my make up and Charizza Martinez for my hairstyle haha thankyou guys!! :DD This Coming Friday March 11 2011 we're going to have another pictorial for our Annual/Yearbook :) I'm excited about it yet I'm sad because High School Life is nearly over haaaays I'm going to missed everything!! :((


22 days to go :(((



~HighSchoolLife--,

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign