No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.

I love to write and blog noteworthy things, I love to share what's happening in my life... but I'm not that good in writing... yeah, somehow my mind’s won't allow me to write. It seems that every time I was about to blog, I totally forgot what I am going to write down... yeah, maybe my mind's not capable of writing it... It was just allowing me to write stories over my head... and it was totally a crap... I hate it... yeah, I was just saying it, because recently I’m having a hard time sharing my thoughts and ideas...though, Ever since I was a little kid I dreamt of becoming a writer... but since then, I started writing blogs and stories online... but I never finished one... haaaay it was totally a waste of time.. Maybe if I really want to become an effective writer I shouldn’t write in my mind... But write with my heart…^.^

just droppin' by:
~Graxia.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign