No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

" Be happy with what you have, while working for what you want."

Superrr Happy and Blessed! I got a grade of 95 in my speech about teenage life!:)
Yey! and my Final Grade in English II - Oral Communication is 1.5 YEY!:))))
I'm so Happy about it! Thankyouuu Lord! :)



Here's my Speech! :)))

Teenage Life
A long time ago, in this trouble world, a child was born with nothing on her mind. A child who gently sleeps in her mother’s arm and always cry whenever she gets hungry. This child grew up to become a great kid and you know what, this kid grew up to be me. Ever since childhood I was a happy go lucky kid. I don’t give a damn on other people and on the way I look and on what other people think about me. I really never bothered anything but I only play in the street with my friends. Sometimes even, barefooted. I was so gleeful, cheerful and always think positive. I love my friends and they do love me too. But my entire life changed when, I entered this critical stage in life were everything should be systematic. A new chapter in life where everything calls for desperate measures. A transition stage from being a child to a teen. And these really brought the biggest changed in my life. I become conscious. How I look and how other people think about me. About my body, emotions, reactions and how I cope with my relationship to my family and friends. But still, this phase of my life is one of the best. Though I experience and still experiencing most of the hardest challenges in life in this period. I would still treasure this period the most. I learned most of life’s lesson (so far) this period. I knew how to interact with others right. And I knew who my real friends are and knew the feeling of being in and out of love. I believe you agree with this. And though, these lessons were learned the hard way. I ‘am still thankful that I can be able to go through all of that. Because I believe that these lesson that I learned are going to be my foundation life. So, treasure all the memories and lessons and don’t take things for granted for you will never know until when you will have it, and you will never know how short the time is in your teenage years.



-xiah.

1 comments:

Jhonler said...

Nice I like it......:)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign