No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Monday, March 19, 2012

LOVE.




Seventeen years living in this kind of world full of trouble, where everyone wants to experience to love and be loved. It is my ultimate dream ever since I was a kid to meet my knight in shining armor, to fall in love with him and to have my happily ever after. I always thought this dream of mine is easy as ABC. But I’m wrong and I was totally wrong. Falling in love with someone is easy but making that someone fall in love with me is not. As I grow older and older each day, my point of view had been changed. I realized many things; I realized that LOVE is not a BED OF ROSES because LOVE comes with PAIN, REJECTION and HEART BREAK. And Heartbreak isn’t really easy to deal with; I need to encounter HARDSHIPS, SACRIFICES and OFCOURSE TEARS. That could probably affect my everyday behaviour and somehow, I might get afraid to fall in love. And on my early age I HAD EXPERIENCED ALL OF THIS. But I never did regret that it happened to me, because this teaches me a lesson, that THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON, not only did I become much stronger but it made me see things that I didn’t know I have until he left me like how my friends value me as I am, my family being my greatest inspiration and GOD as a CENTER OF MY LIFE. And also living independently and creating dreams of my own. And it made me realize that LOVE is not just a SIMPLE GAME. That in order to find my knight in shining armor, I have to meet a couple of jerks along the way, but regardless of those hindrances, I still want to experience HOW IT IS LIKE TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign