No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."

3 days to go till end of year! huhuhu. gonna miss everything. haha chozs! C; haaaay. I hate my new hair cut. haaay i missed my long hair. :( i need to cut it short because of some personal reasons hehe. haaaay. :)



4. [CEBU]





2010 Summer Vacation. My Family and I went to Cebu and Finally had the chance to meet my cousins in father side.






It was me and my little sister under the water falls. :D




The Miraculous Virgin Mary Of Simala, Cebu














It was me, my mother and my little sister.






Simala Sibonga Cebu








3. [SENIOR YEAR]

haaaay. my best friend Kate and I were not in the same section were classmates for 3 years can't accept everything it feel like my last year in high school will become BORING yeah it was really sad though, i have to look on the good side. my best friend Aye Lynne and I were in the same section and i don't want to leave her just for my own sake. Fourth year had two sections Wilma and Kate were St. Paul while Aye and I were ST. PETER. haaaaaay. :( still, we have to accept everything and now, were enjoying our senior life and had meet new friends. :DD










MY LAST INTRAMURALS. it was sad though, every memories will remain in my hearts forever. :D

(I had to repost this pictures.)
Bonding moments with my Best Friends it was during our intrams :)








MY LAST CHRISTMAS PARTY.








this was my last Christmas Party in High School. haaaaay. -.-

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign