No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Friday, December 3, 2010

SMP.

I've been very active in Teen Talk @Candy Mag for about 4 days now. I really Love posting opinions,complains,thoughts and Whatsoever. though, I really missed you Blogger. :)

I had to post this SMP (Samahan ng Malalamig and Pasko)
And there's this particular post that really caught my eye :)


--« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:06:47 pm »
Quote
ano ba dapat ang meaning ng pasko? ang makasama ang shota sa simbang tabi, o para maghanda sa pagdating ni Kristo?

Kaya malamig ang pasko ng iba dahil hindi nila hinabahol ang tunay na diwa nito.


« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:01:15 am »
Quote
Ako, kahit wala akong boyfriend hindi naman magiging malamig ang Pasko ko ditosa Pinas. Mainit pa rin ang panahon

I don't know why people made this up. That guy in the commercial--though pretty cute and funny--is kinda pathetic. I mean yes a lot of us are kinda in the dumps lovelife-wise, but we all should remember that Christmas is something that's meant to be celebrated with FAMILY--the only people who won't dump us.


--GRAXiA. :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign