No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”

heyy guys! 4 days to go till end of year 2010 >;D

Me and My Best friends 'wilma' and 'aye'(sooo sad kate is not with us) had our Last Gala for the year 2010. wilma with her younger sister aj. she's Fun to be with. We had our Trippin' choosing dress and shirts to buy. I really had so much fun Laughing all day long! :DD and also We had our Food Trip at the Street. We ate Street Foods and Yeah. i Love it. i love Balot! (= xoxo. love.♥


7. [CARRY ON]






Graduation of Fourth Year. We had our Last formation and last day of being a COCC.



6. [WHAT TIME IS IT? SCHOOLS OUT! IT'S SUMMER TIME! :D]







I had my First Ever Night Swimming with my Family and other relatives. and Yeah! It was so FUN! :D







May 14 2010: It was my nay ana's Birthday Celebration and we had our swimming at Cool Waves Bulacan :D




5. [BESTIE's BONDING DAY]


June 30 2010. me and my best friend 'AYE LYNNE' had a great bonding watching The Twilight Series, 'ECLIPSE' It was our First Date ever. haha :D



















me and my Best Friend 'Kate' had a great bonding seeing Sarah Geronimo in Hating Kapatid Mall tour.






me and my Best Friends Kate, Wilma and Aye had our Movie Marathon in my house after we took our NCAE. >;D



0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign