No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall for someone who tears them down.

It’s the 1st day of the month, the month of May where the flowers seem to blossom as we celebrate the Floral Fest. But for me flowers might cease to grow as I started having this bad feeling. I was kinda having a hard time sleeping at night, just to wait for him to text me. I woke up earlier just to check if he texted me. But I was really disappointed and I didn’t even saw his name in my inbox for so many days now. For me to be honest, I’ am really depressed right now. I even read his old messages just to stop this insanity, but in the end, it was miserable and I started to cry harder and starting to have an emotional break down. I really can’t help myself. I am having a hard time to move on. Even though my mind keeps on telling me that Hey Idiot open your eyes, stop reminiscing you should face the present! He’s not even worth your tears. He’s so immature Use your brain not your fragile heart. But I can’t. I just Love him a lot. I really do. But it’s my decision so I should be strong enough to surpass this. Let go and be happy :)

X I A H

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign