No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A wonderful memory I would never forget. :)

ohmayyygod. :(

magpapalit na ata kme ng mukha ng laptop ko e, grabee sakit na ng mata ko oh, superb hirap ng research paper namin sa physics haaaay :(( ngsabay pa ng ibang gawain sa ibang subject buhay nga naman oh, :|

di ko na tuloy maintindihan tong emosyon ko. haha nakaloka! ~.~



anyway, just droppin' by here to share some pictures taken during our Junior and Senior Promenade held last February 19 @SDPS Gymnasium :)






It was me and my Super Friends with Our Beloved Teacher Sir Marcky :)
YEAH :"> It was a dream come true :)))







It was me with my adorable Friends! :))) i love them soooo much! :)))




It was a Fairy Tale being with him :)) Being with the One you Love :)))
This was a Night to Remember! :))) My First and Last Dance! :)))) Can't Stop Smiling! :">






21^22

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign