No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Friday, February 4, 2011

God will never put you in a situation that you will become miserable.

I only have 2 months left. Still I haven’t decided what I was going to take up in college x(( Unfortunately, I was just on waiting list in University of Sto. Tomas. At first I ‘am planning to take up Hospitality Management Major in Hotel and Restaurant, but I was kinda confused if I will end up successfully. Now, I was planning to take up Mass Communication Major in broadcasting on the other hand, naguguluhan padin ako. I hate media. Feeling ko hindi ko kaya harapin yung bahong tinatago ng media sa mga tao. Pero kung iniisip ninyo naman na dapat handa akong baguhin kung ano ang tingin ng tao sa media siguro hindi ko kakayanin siguro sa ngayon hindi pa ako handang tanggapin ang buong katotohanan na tinatago ng media. Ever Since I was a little kid I dream of becoming a nurse. At the present time, I can’t be to pursue my dream; Nurses in our country are Over-Populated. Ang hirap humanap ng trabaho at isa pa pahirapan pa mag-aral tapos after mo grumaduate tambay ka lang so, at this very moment I’ll try to pursue different career muna, hihintayin ko na nalang muna yung sign ni Bro. kapag nakapasa ko ng PUPCET. I’ll go for HRM pag hindi HINDI KO NA ALAM >:[[ so, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME :[[






xia.--,

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign