No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Dim-Witted"

Oh man. After all the pain, what’s with this feeling? Why I’ am still deeply in love with him? Huhu :(( I wish it would cease :|

I am desperately In Love with that dim-witted guy ~.~ OVER. Haha Yeah. He’s so stupid for just loving me as his friend. YEA! JUST A FRIEND. That Crap! --. That effin retreat letter of him. Imbes na I good luck ka, sinulat pa ang Pinakawalang kwentang bagay nayun. Accept ko na yun dati pa kaya wag muna ipamuka pa. Hayys. We haven’t talk since the day of Our Retreat. Yeah After I’ve got the hate letter =( Wala narin Cgurong Pag-asang magka-ayos pa. Ayun Puro Patamaan nalang sa GM parang mga tanga lang =< Yeah, We’re Acting Like a Stupid imprudent Shit! Haizzt. Nagbago na nga talaga ang lahat :[[ haaay Still Hoping for a night to remember. Tsk tsk. Dapat pa ba kong umasa? Pagod na kong masaktan :[[ I’m very tired to be hurt all over again.







SMV 2'11'2

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign