No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

LATE POST :/ 14 days to go..

1 month to go.

I was about to blog this last June 22 but unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance to. Because of having a hectic schedule as a College Student. Last June 22, I had this big smile on my face. I’m not going to tell the whole story but I’m going to tell who’s the reason of my happiness :"> well, Yah now all about him well, the reason behind having this BLOG is none other than HIM :))) YEAH >.< I still can’t get over of that man. I still LOVE him? Not really =D we’re great friends now. And I’m Happy being one of his friends. I’d rather have him as a friend that not to have him in my life at all. He just made me happy in simple things he did. He’s having a count down for my birthday.



Yay! 1 month to go =) and I’m looking forward of that day!! (:







EXCITED MUCH =))))))

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign