No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Friday, January 21, 2011

For you i will.

Tomorrow will be the second day of our periodical exam.


Nonetheless, I’m just passing by here. Yeah I just can’t let the day passed without blogging. Today’s 21st of January 2011 it’s been 1 month had passed since the most cherished day of my life. I never regret telling you that I like you... But it seems that I should stop this foolishness... but how can I? If every time I saw you my heart seems to beat so fast, This can’t be... but I can’t stop this feeling of mine. I just only had 3 months to cherished moments with you...I hope you’ll never neglect my feelings I hope these 3 months will be the most memorable thing in my life.. I hope you’ll make me feel special...still hoping for a night to remember with you...


No matter what happens I just can’t live a day without seeing you... I’m fragile... I’m not tough just like you...living without seeing you is like a night without stars dull and worthless…









~~ xia. D;

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign