No matter how hard you’ve been through, always remember that not all the roads will always be rocky to you.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodbye Lullaby. :)


All my life I’ve been good but now
I’m thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around and
I don’t really care about
If you love me, if you hate me, you can save me
Baby baby
All my life I’ve been good but now
Whoa, what the hell
What! what. What?
What the hell



What da hell. :)I've been a huge Avril Lavigne fan from the very begining of her career. Finally, after 4 years she's coming out with a new song (ok, not counting Alice) WHAT THE HELL !! Pop-punk princess Avril Lavigne has revealed her new album Goodbye Lullaby will be released on March 8, 2011! Can't wait to have it! :D
^^



xoxo.Pink.Punk.Forever. ♥

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - header candies by Tayoindesign